Since the government’s moderate easing of the current restrictions on the 10th May, Active Hospitality have been working to create a safer environment for all delegates. Our teams have been introducing measures to ensure the health and wellbeing off all guests and staff. We understand our clients have different needs and our venues will work with you to ensure you are meeting safely.
MEETING, CONFERENCING, TRAINING & EVENTS
The Garden Suite at Gorse Hill has opened it’s doors providing the best dedicated meeting, conference and event space in Surrey. The 10,000 sqft space offers state of the art facilities with completely customisable meeting rooms to choose from, all with natural light and combine a relaxing country atmosphere with modern amenities to help you reach your business goals.
From the syndicate rooms to our large Hook Heath Suite with a capacity of 200, the Garden Suite can cater for a range of events and with 50 bedrooms located on site, Gorse Hill is the perfect destination for residential bookings for clients that are looking for a boutique venue.
- Situated in the charming Surrey countryside
- Flat screen TV’s in all meeting rooms with Click Share in the main spaces
- Drop down projectors in the Hook Heath Suite with ceiling mounted audio
- Large terrace with an array of high quality furniture
- Accommodates events large or small—up to 200 guests
- Provides in-house AV support for all technological requirements
- Features modern meeting spaces in an historic setting
- 2 Breakout spaces
- Free Parking
- Guest gym
At Gorse Hill, Surrey, enjoy ease of planning with the help of flexible events spaces, a dedicated event host, an unbeatable location, and dining and catering options tailored to your needs.
For conferences, business meetings, corporate training, product launches and more, welcome your guests to Gorse Hill, Surrey.