Weddings at Gorse Hill
Gorse Hill is a quintessentially English Edwardian Manor House situated in the stunning Surrey country-side. Set in 17 acres of grounds, with plenty of character and charm, it’s a beautiful venue for any occasion, but particularly comes alive on a Wedding Day
Your Wedding Day
Our grand mansion house is exclusively yours for your Wedding day from midday until midnight. You will be married in front of paned bay windows overlooking the manicured gardens, followed by a drinks reception on our terrace or in our bar. Your guests will then move into our elegant restaurant where your Wedding Breakfast and the speeches will take place.
Your Wedding Night
Your Honeymoon Suite – which comes with its own balcony overlooking the gardens – is the perfect escape to relax and reflect on your wonderful day. Your guests can also enjoy a night in one of our 50 cosy and stylish rooms.
One of the first steps to planning your Wedding Day is to choose a venue, so we recommend you view a few different venues to get a good feel for what you are looking for.
When you visit Gorse Hill, your very own Wedding Coordinator will be there to help you with any and every question you may have and show you all the options available to you for your wedding day. They will be on-hand throughout the planning process which will involve a couple of meetings and a menu tasting, until all the tiny details are laid out in one simple plan ready for the big day itself.
- We are licenced for civil ceremonies of up to 90 people in total
- We have two simple packages laid out in our brochure, but these can be tailored to create your own unique Wedding day
- Catering is provided by Gorse Hill, we serve fresh, locally sourced and inspired dishes to fuel and satisfy guests
- We work on an exclusive basis – the mansion house is exclusively yours from midday to midnight on your Wedding Day
- We can provide supplier recommendations to give you a little bit of inspiration