Weddings at Gorse Hill
Your Wedding Day
Gorse Hill is a beautiful Edwardian mansion set amongst 17 acres of beautiful Surrey countryside – the perfect backdrop for your wedding photographs and for your guests to relax and celebrate with you. We host civil ceremonies on a Monday to Friday in the Mansion House for up to 90 guests or Saturday and Sunday in the Garden Suite Ballroom for up to 150 guests.
Your Wedding Night
Your Honeymoon Suite – which comes with its own balcony overlooking the gardens – is the perfect escape to relax and reflect on your wonderful day. your guests can also enjoy a night in one of our other 66 cosy and stylish bedrooms.
One of the first steps to planning your Wedding Day is to choose a venue, so we recommend you view a few different venues to get a good feel for what you are looking for.
When you visit Gorse Hill, your very own Wedding Coordinator will be there to help you with any and every question you may have and show you all the options available to you for your wedding day. They will be on-hand throughout the planning process which will involve a couple of meetings and a menu tasting, until all the tiny details are laid out in one simple plan ready for the big day itself.
- We are licenced for civil ceremonies of up to 150 people in total
- We have two simple packages laid out in our brochure, but these can be tailored to create your own unique Wedding day
- Catering is provided by Gorse Hill, we serve fresh, locally sourced and inspired dishes toto enchant and enthrall guests
- We work on an exclusive basis on Saturday and Sunday – the Garden Suite is exclusively yours from midday to midnight on your wedding day
- We can provide supplier recommendations to give you a little bit of inspiration